how to make money online with zero investment | How to make money at home for teenagers 2021

 


 how to make money as a teenager post

all these ideas are not spammed at all you 
can  use them they are very realistic and I'm 
going to tell you 10 ways how to make 
money as a teenager 

but if you're not a teenager if you're older or middle-aged, anyone can do most of these things.so if you guys like this POST make sure you give it a thumbs up subscribe to my blog. The very first way to make money as a

the teenager is to sell your own video-based
courses 
now you can start your own video course
and you can sell them online and people
can subscribe to you 
and you'll get the money so I know a few of those apps by which you can become a teacher or sell your own course there one of them is skillshare I have personally worked with them they are amazing you can become a teacher on skillshare second one is graphic I'll leave the link to both of these down in the description along with all the other things which are supposed to be linked so make sure you check them out how this works is basically you find your talent and suppose I am good at making videos or I'm good at editing videos so suppose I want to take a course on how to edit videos for
beginners so I 
prepare like a complete thing I film
myself 
and then I edit the whole thing and then I put it on the app or the website and then I also choose a price so suppose I choose to take a class on how to edit videos for
beginners 
and then I create all the chapters first one contains how to add text second one contains how to cut
the third one contains how to import and so 
on and so so you can create that and after that, you can determine a
price now a small share will be taken by
the company
or by the platform that you're putting
your course in 
and then after you have determined your price post I have determined that I want to sell my course at 500 rupees. so, if people subscribe to my course or they buy my course I will get a good share of that money so that's a great way to make money the second way to make money online is by selling old things online now you can sell your old furniture your old clothes your old shoes I know a couple of good websites which actually buy these things one of them has been very popular it's
old 
and you can make money through that old thread up Etsy there are a bunch of those where you can actually sell
your old clothes your old furniture but 
make sure you're choosing a realistic price I know people at Olx who put the
old item's price more than the same 
actual new item was uh I want to buy a new camera and the new one costs rupees 45 000 but someone is selling the exact same model for 50 000 but it is old so obviously I will buy the new one right so make sure you choose the uh price realistically that if it is an old camera maybe I can sell it for 25 000 because then people will actually buy it so the third way to make money as a teenager is to sell photographs online.
so if you like to take photos 
you can sell them on websites like getty where they buy it from there people will pay and you will get like money so you get money so how this works is basically you need professional camera phone photographs will not do as well so until and unless you are like a professional photographer or maybe not even a professional if you have a camera and if you click good photos this is a great option I have a camera I do not do this but i have thought about it in the past it's a great way to make some good money like you can make some money over there so again as I said I'll leave the website in the description.  so you can check it out the fourth way
is to write transcripts at go 
transcripts now what this is is
basically 
they give you a writing job and you can speak it
it's very hard to explain so what you do 
is basically they give you a writing and you have to translate it like you have to speak it up and they record it and they sell you like they give you money for that so it's basically lies like voice acting you can say but it's like not acting it's just reading those things very fluently so if you have fluent english
then this is a great option for you I'll 
again leave the website go transcript in the description box below and it's a great way to make money fifth idea is to do local jobs now I 
know 
we live in india and people here will think
but uh it's actually not that bad like 
some people do some local jobs here and there get some internships it will also help you in your college applications and in the
future as well 
so you can get some internships or you can get some local jobs or even like you can ask your parents like if you can wash the car and in return they can actually pay you or you can yeah that's what you can do what if or you can water your plants and then ask your parents for the money or you can take like help the neighbors in babysitting their baby but i know i know that like in india
people 
don't think that it is a great way to earn money because they think it as a chota cam like a small job a petty job but it's not that way so if you're a teen it's a great way to
make money like that 
so i forgot to tell you but there's also
one another other way 
by which you can make money uh by doing a local job you can ask your local uh like shops if they need a social media manager and you can manage their social media like instagram twitter and all those things.
  so you can manage the Instagram pages 
and that way you can earn some good money the sixth way you can actually make money as a teenager is tutoring now if you are a little older like if you're my age 17 or 18 or 16 not lower than 16 but if you're at least like 16 years old then you can actually tutor younger kids there are some online tutoring websites where you can tutor or you can tutor locally as well or you can set up alike online tuition sort of in a zoom meeting and where you can teach your juniors so that's a great way
to 
make good money because tutoring offers quite a good money if you use it well and the websites that I'm talking about are right here on the screen I'll leave
them in the description box below 
I'm sure that you at least know one good language like all of the Indians are bilingual like we know at least two languages so for me, it's English and Hindi so I am pretty sure that you're fluent in both of those so you can uh tutor English or you can tutor Hindi or anything basically there are a bunch of like subjects which you can tutor for and find the one which you're good at and you can cute the seventh idea to make money as a teenager is to sell digital prints on the creative market now the creative market is a website where you buy and sell digital prints now digital pictures frames everything like that you can make your own illustrations.

   so if you're actually good at making illustrations then
this job is right for you you don't need much you just need like an iPad and your phone and that's basically all
need if even if you don't have an iPad you can still try it on your phone or your laptop it works either way and you can sell your prints online another easy way to do this is if you paint or if you draw then you can scan your pictures and sell them online on the creative market and you can make some good money over there the eighth way to make money as a teenager or basically anyone can do this
is to take surveys online now I personally have taken service online and they pay you for each survey you
take but the money is less i'm not going
to lie um though the website whIch I have used
is called Rakuten now I just did it because I was
bored I did not do it for the money because the money is quite less I'm not even going to lie about this but oh yeah it's a very great way to make money for your for for example if you want to buy something instead of asking the
money from your parents you can actually take some service and get some like money for yourself.
    so how this basically works is uh you can register on Rakuten and them with connect you to like the companies and they'll email you if you've managed a survey and you can participate in the survey and each survey costs differently for different answers it's different so minimum it is
one rupees but maximum it can be 30 rupees for each survey so you don't have to do anything you just have to answer a few questions and they'll give you like 30 rupees for each survey which is great so i'll leave the link
attends website down in the post  below so the ninth way to make money as a teenager is to sell your own merchandise
now you don't have to be a youtuber do not have to be famous to do this basically anyone of any age can do this
if you know how to use a basic computer obviously.
     so all you have to do is to sign up on redbubble and there you can just put up your design which you have and you can put it on different things like mugs hoodies shirts you name it and you basically have it there so you do not
have to do anything they'll just take a small commission from it and they'll send it to the person who is buying it and you'll get like entire money for yourself basically.
   so it's very easy I'll just explain it right here so suppose i want to sell a t-shirt and i have a design that says uh
somebody avast so what i want to do is I'll just take
my print it's somebody diversity I have created it digitally it's a digital print and I'll just take it and put it on the website
and from there i can choose if i want to sell t-shirts of that if i want to sell mugs of that if I want to sell bottles or like hoties sweatshirts whatever so you can just put it there and they will display it on the website from where people can buy your designed um clothes or shoes or
whatever so basically that's that it's very easy
um you can sign up there and you can earn some like good money from that I'm not even kidding the money is really good if you know how to work it prop the last thing
is to sell on Etsy now etsy is a great website it's the same as red bubble and creative market you can basically sell anything over there but the item should be unique you can also sell all things over there by the way on Etsy so all you have to do is to sign up create your own site and i think like the file is a little bit hard for like a beginner who does not know anything about marketing in business but again as i said there's no age for learning you can learn right now and you can earn some good money on Etsy I have created my own shop on Etsy as well but I have not like making it public yet i have some designs over there which I'm going to sell I think I am but it's it you need to have a little bit of knowledge but that's what youtube is for you can
basically, find a bunch of tutorials on how to sell on etsy and I'm sure you'll figure it out  I'm going to give you a bonus you can actually, make money through affiliate marketing like the links you see in my post of amazon those are affiliate marketing so some if someone buys the things through my link I will get a commission of that suppose 10 percent so suppose if I told you guys that i bought
this pillow from amazon and i will leave the link to it in the
description box so what i'm going to do is i'm going to
register myself at amazon and after registering myself i'll sign up for their affiliate marketing program it's very simple you can just simply sign up there and from there i will search the link for this particular pillow and I will leave the link in the the post below so when people buy through my personal link I will get a commission it depends on how much the commission is like it can vary from things to things from brands to brands different so it's very simple to do you can even like  sell it to your relatives you can send the link to your relatives and if they buy something through affiliate marketing then you will get a commission without even doing anything keep in mind you do not need to do anything like literally anything you just need to search up the link and if someone buys through your personal link.  Websites I mentioned: Fiverr: https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=221160&nci=5366&landingPage=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fiverr.com%2Fmarkianpankevyc%2Fbe-your-only-copywriting-solution%3F Graphy: https://graphers.graphyapp.co/?ref=sa... Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/in-en/sell Gotranscript: https://gotranscript.com/transcriptio... Redbubble: https://www.redbubble.com/about/selling Skillshare: https://www.skillshare.com/user/teach... italki: https://www.italki.com/?hl=en Rakuten: https://in.m.aipsurveys.com Verbal Planet: https://www.verbalplanet.com/ Creative Market: https://creativemarket.com/sell Amazon affiliate: https://affiliate-program.amazon.in/ Thred Up: https://www.thredup.com/cleanout Getty: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de... Cambly: https://www.cambly.com/en/tutor/ Skooli: https://www.skooli.com/register/tutor

Comments